Baseball Mogul Diamond
|Sports Mogul, Inc.
||Sports Mogul, Inc.
||9. Aug. 2016||14,99€||STEAM
|Developers||Sports Mogul, Inc.
|Publishers||Sports Mogul, Inc.
|Release Date||9. Aug. 2016|
Baseball Mogul Diamond
New Features In Baseball Mogul Diamond
- Compensatory Draft Picks (for teams that lose players to Free Agency)
- Improved Player Aging, including mid-career position changes
- Improved Manager AI (especially pitcher usage and defensive replacements)
- Improved General Manager AI (roster management and player contracts)
- Improved Trade AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Trades improve teams at specific positions, not just overall talent
- Much greater News Story and Scouting Report variety
- Improved historical and fictional season schedules
- Faster simulation engine
- More minor league and lefty-righty stats for active and historical players
- Improved output for Head-To-Head Records
- More realistic player fatigue and injuries
- Improved simulation accuracy and stability
- e.g. stolen base numbers no longer decline over time
- Many bug fixes to prevent slowdowns and hangs
- Problems fixed with Baseball Mogul Encyclopedia output
- Fixed errors found in some historical All-Time Leader lists
- Build Your Own Expansion Team
- Stat-based scouting
- Individual strategy settings for each player
- Includes individual pitch count limits
- Lefty-righty batting and pitching stats
- Includes every season back to 1951
- Improved General Manager AI.
- Mimics real-life trade and contract data
- Scouting Report: copy player stats to clipboard with a single-click
- Updated minor league stats
- More than 1.2 million lines of data
- More realistic high school, college and minor league stats
- Improved Player Award AI (Gold Gloves, etc.)
- Improved Pitch Tracking
- Records velocity, break, location and result of every pitch
- Accurate head-to-head stats for every batter-pitcher matchup
- More accurate heat maps in player Scouting Reports
... and smaller improvements such as these:
- Free agents available after expansion draft, to help complete your major and minor league rosters.
- Bug fixed when calculating Defensive Runs
- New stats and search options in "Sortable Stats" screen
- Bug fixed with setting pitch count limits for individual pitchers
- Ground balls to right side now advance runner on 2B more consistently
- New directory created for each saved game
- Prevents conflicts with box score and encyclopedia output
Updates for Opening Day of the 2015 Season
- Updated rosters for every team
- Over 2100 active players
- Includes more than 45 minor leaguers per organization
- Complete major league and minor league stats through 2014
- Actual real-life 2015 season schedule (all 2430 games)
Baseball Mogul Diamond automatically loads databases from previous versions of Baseball Mogul.
Note: Advanced Roster Rules
Please note that Baseball Mogul Diamond does not include support for all of the advanced roster rules (such as enforcing a 40-man roster for each team or conducting the Rule 5 Draft). However, Qualifying Offers and Free Agent Compensation (via draft picks awarded in a "sandwich round") were added.