||12. Juli 2016||2,99€||STEAM
|Release Date||12. Juli 2016|
Hiiro is a 2D platform game focused on ambient exploration and puzzle solving. Discover a grand world filled with mysterious artifacts and forgotten ruins. Become immersed in relaxing gameplay and meditative music. Remain observant as you unravel an explanation for your solitude. In-game death not included.
• Exploration - One vast world to travel through with eight distinct environments. Think Seiklus, Knytt, or An Untitled Story.
• Discovery - Hidden secrets and puzzles scattered throughout the world. Various levels of hidden and various levels of difficulty.
• Dynamic Soundtrack - Meditative music that seamlessly transitions as you move through the world.
• No Death - Explore a world without fear.
• No Language - A story told without words, spoken or written.
• Wide Range of Gameplay - Easy mechanics for the non-gamer, hidden secrets for the casual gamer, challenging puzzles for the hardcore gamer, awesome rewards for the completionist. Something for everyone.
|Revival||Finish the game||No|
|Restoration||Repair the fragmented world||No|
|Librarian||Recover the mysterious books||No|
|Inside Joke||Every game's development has one||No|
|Description||Finish the game||Repair the fragmented world||Recover the mysterious books||Every game's development has one|