||18. Apr. 2016||2,99€||STEAM
|Release Date||18. Apr. 2016|
DescriptionHald and his sister are "Keepers", chosen by the gods, their existence maintains order and balance in the world. But peace is not something everyone desires... Claos, a man filled with dark purpose, decides to plunge the girl in a deep slumbers, in order to break the balance and made evil. His younger brother, Hald, decides to find Claos and break the spell, regardless of the means used. For this it will have to cover a vast world full of mystery and danger...
Inexistence is an independent game developed by Jonathan Brassaud, currently in development for PC.
Discover a vast world full of mysteries and action in this Metroidvania-style game inspired by the classics of the 16-bit era.
- Many varied places, in a pixel art style worthy of the great hits of the SNES era
- RPG Elements enabling customize the stats and equipment of heroes, and get new abilities as you go
- Varied bestiary, with imposing bosses
- Many annex quests and hidden places
- Multiple difficulty levels.
- Many Steam achievements, trading cards, and badges, for lovers of challenges and collection.
|Killer||Beat 100 monsters||No|
|Scrooge||Save up 2500 coins||No|
|Battle Master||Obtain all skills||No|
|Jigsaw||Find the 7 pieces of puzzle||No|
|Adventurer||Obtain all equipments||No|
|Champion||Reach level 25||No|
|Treasure Hunter||Open all chests||No|
|Bolt||Complete the game within 1:30||No|
|Hard Mode||Beat the game on Hard mode||No|
|Name||Killer||Scrooge||Battle Master||Narkissos||Jigsaw||Adventurer||Champion||Treasure Hunter||Bolt||Hard Mode|
|Description||Beat 100 monsters||Save up 2500 coins||Obtain all skills||Be narcissistic||Find the 7 pieces of puzzle||Obtain all equipments||Reach level 25||Open all chests||Complete the game within 1:30||Beat the game on Hard mode|