Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
||16. März 2017||19,99€||STEAM
|Release Date||16. März 2017|
DescriptionTurok 2: Seeds of Evil returns to the PC! The sequel to the hit game Turok is now available, featuring a host of enemies, weapons, missions, locations and a new multiplayer mode. Remastered for today’s computers using a new engine with improved graphics, Turok 2 will transport players into sprawling environments with vicious enemies lurking behind every corner.
The Dinosaur Hunter Returns
- Fight your way through 35 different types of enemies with bouncing bellies, blinking eyes, stretching tentacles and snapping jaws. From Prehistoric Raptors, to evolved Flesh Eaters, to your final battle with the Mother of all beasts— you’ll want to defeat all of them!
- Enemies are intelligent! They’re smart enough to attack in groups, to flee when they are outgunned, and to take cover during a firefight.
- Enemies flinch and spasm differently depending on which body part you hit.
- Conquer 6 engrossing Quest Levels including the Port of Adia, the Death Marshes and the Lair of the Blind Ones.
Over 20 Weapons
- Unload multiple ricocheting shotgun shells with the Shredder.
- Send brains flying with the skull-drilling Cerebral Bore, a fan favorite.
- Stomp enemies flat while riding an artillery-mounted Triceratops!
- The new Multiplayer mode lets you battle with your friends. Using the best levels, weapons, and visuals from both the PC and Nintendo 64 versions, players will encounter a fun and visceral multiplayer experience.
- Players can also choose between a few skins for their character in combat. Network multiplayer is available through Steam, GOG Galaxy, LAN and direct IP with cross play capabilities.
- Split-screen mode is also available in network multiplayer. Lastly, a new multiplayer game mode called “Last Turok Standing” has been added.
New Game Engine
- Ported to the Kex Engine 3.4.
- Full 64-bit compatibility.
- Brand new UI system.
New Graphics System
- Modernized deferred renderer.
- Shadow maps and compiled light maps.
- Screen-space reflections on textures and materials.
- Dynamic and fixed-resolution sub/super-sampling.
- New decals and effects.
- Improved character speed and manoeuvrability, including the ability to grapple ledges.
- Updated maps.
- Improved AI.
- "Quick warp" feature allows instant travel to any previously visited portal.
- Save and load anywhere.
Also available from Nightdive Studios:
|Brain Surgeon||Kill 20 enemies with the Cerebral Bore in a single player game||No|
|Sacred Collector||Collect all 5 sacred eagle feathers in a single player game||No|
|Master of Destruction||Assemble the Nuke weapon in a single player game||No|
|Beware... Oblivion is at hand||Discover the first Oblivion chamber in a single player game||No|
|Keymaster||Collect all 6 Primagen keys in a single player game||No|
|By Your Powers Combined....||Acquire all 5 talismans in a single player game||No|
|I thought only demons did that||Get two enemies of different species to fight each other in a single player game||No|
|Mother of All Battles||Defeat the Mother||No|
|Off With Her Head||Defeat the Queen||No|
|We don't need no stinkin' strategy guide!||Complete all mission objectives and acquire all level keys in Lair of the Blind Ones in a single player game||No|
|Pyromaniac||Set 50 enemies on fire with the flamethrower in a single player game||No|
|Turok: Treasure Hunter||Find all secret areas in a single player game||No|
|Crushing Conclusion||Defeat the Primagen||No|
|I AM TUROK!||Complete the single-player game on Hardcore difficulty||No|
|Name||Brain Surgeon||Sacred Collector||Master of Destruction||Beware... Oblivion is at hand||Keymaster||By Your Powers Combined....||I thought only demons did that||Mother of All Battles||Off With Her Head||We don't need no stinkin' strategy guide!||Pyromaniac||Turok: Treasure Hunter||Crushing Conclusion||I AM TUROK!|
|Description||Kill 20 enemies with the Cerebral Bore in a single player game||Collect all 5 sacred eagle feathers in a single player game||Assemble the Nuke weapon in a single player game||Discover the first Oblivion chamber in a single player game||Collect all 6 Primagen keys in a single player game||Acquire all 5 talismans in a single player game||Get two enemies of different species to fight each other in a single player game||Defeat the Mother||Defeat the Queen||Complete all mission objectives and acquire all level keys in Lair of the Blind Ones in a single player game||Set 50 enemies on fire with the flamethrower in a single player game||Find all secret areas in a single player game||Defeat the Primagen||Complete the single-player game on Hardcore difficulty|