Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Quantic Dream (original release)
||28. Jan. 2015||8,99€||STEAM
Quantic Dream (original release)
|Release Date||28. Jan. 2015|
DescriptionGuilt is a Chilling Feeling...
Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics, controller support AND is based on the uncut/uncensored international version of the game.
With a rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and a chilling musical score by famed Hollywood composer Angelo Badalamenti, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered serves as the definitive version of the supernatural murder mystery and (re)introduces the groundbreaking title to old and new fans alike.
• Interactive Drama — An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game's mysterious noir narrative.
• Extensive Replayability — With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
• Multiple Characters — Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
• Fully Voiced Script — Every line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German, and Spanish.
• Cinematic Score — Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
• Uncut version of the game — Unlike the original North American release,
Remastered contains all of the game's original scenes, uncensored and uncut.
• High-definition Graphics — All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for desktop.
• Controller Support — Support for Sony and Microsoft controllers for desktop platforms.
• Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets by pressing F9
|Butter Fingers||Get caught taking too long in the bathroom.||No|
|Ice Fishing||Save the kid in the park.||No|
|Nobody Left Behind||Save all the kids in the Hangar.||No|
|Breathless||Fail the breathing sequence with Carla.||No|
|Teflon||Pass the interrogation as Lucas.||No|
|Brotherly Love||Save Markus||No|
|Seems Legit||Give Jade to the Purple Clan.||No|
|Never Gonna Give You Up||Refuse to give Jade to the Purple Clan.||No|
|Endless Summer||Good Ending||No|
|The Future Awaits||Orange Clan Ending||No|
|Winter is Here||Purple Clan Ending||No|
|Can't Take Anymore||Have Carla or Tyler lose all of their mental health.||No|
|Warning Label||Kill Lucas mixing pills and alcohol||No|
|White Men Can't Jump||Win the basketball game.||No|
|Forgotten Love||Convince Tiffany to stay.||No|
|Ace Cop||Impress Sergeant Mitchell at the shooting range.||No|
|Good Shape||Win the sparring match as Carla.||No|
|Name||Butter Fingers||Ice Fishing||Nobody Left Behind||Breathless||Teflon||Brotherly Love||Seems Legit||Never Gonna Give You Up||Endless Summer||The Future Awaits||Winter is Here||Can't Take Anymore||Warning Label||White Men Can't Jump||Forgotten Love||Ace Cop||Good Shape|
|Description||Get caught taking too long in the bathroom.||Save the kid in the park.||Save all the kids in the Hangar.||Fail the breathing sequence with Carla.||Pass the interrogation as Lucas.||Save Markus||Give Jade to the Purple Clan.||Refuse to give Jade to the Purple Clan.||Good Ending||Orange Clan Ending||Purple Clan Ending||Have Carla or Tyler lose all of their mental health.||Kill Lucas mixing pills and alcohol||Win the basketball game.||Convince Tiffany to stay.||Impress Sergeant Mitchell at the shooting range.||Win the sparring match as Carla.|