Tower of Guns
|Terrible Posture Games
||4. März 2014||13,49€||STEAM
|Developers||Terrible Posture Games
|Release Date||4. März 2014|
DescriptionTower of Guns is a fast paced first-person-shooter for the twitch gamer... with a few randomized elements to keep it fresh with each playthrough. It's a short burst "Lunch Break FPS"... not unlike Binding of Isaac mixed with Doom 2. Tower of Guns was made by a guy named Joe (with his brother Mike composing the music).
- SINGLE SITTING FULL EXPERIENCE: For all of those who have too many games (or too little time) this is a game you can pick up and play again and again, without remembering where you were or what you were up to. If you're gonna win, you're gonna do it within an hour or two. That's a big if though... it won't be easy.
- ALWAYS A FRESH EXPERIENCE: Random enemies, random powerups, random bosses, tons of unlockable items and weapons...even random-level compositing! You never know what to expect when you sit down in front of Tower of Guns.
- CRAZY POWERUPS: You've played first person shooters where you can double jump, but have you played any game where you can centuple-jump? You can in Tower of Guns, with the right items.
- GUN-MODIFYING MADNESS: Do you like rocket launchers? You'll like them more if you're lucky enough to stumble upon a "shotgun" modifier. A rocket-launching shotgun is very satisfying. Mix and match your gun with a dozen different Gun Mods!
- OLD-SCHOOL TACTICS: For the fans of the faster shooters, it's all back. Circle strafe your way to glory at insane speeds; Tower of Guns is all about moving fast!
|Chose All The Better Guns||Unlock all the Guns||No|
|BlueGrass Is Still the Best||Unlock all the Perks||No|
|Why would you do such a thing?||Stomp a Hugbot to Death||No|
|Don't Worry You Probably Won't Need That..||Pick up 1000 Health Items While at Full Health||No|
|Shouldn't Just Once Be Enough?||Kill That Dang Wall of Turrets Three Times||No|
|Shops Are For Wimps||Accumulate 888 Gold In a Single Run||No|
|You Have Found The Motivator, Right?||Find and Level The Motivator Gun to Level 5||No|
|Choose Your Gun Wisely||Complete a Stage After Firing Exactly Fourteen Shots||No|
|Start With a Jump...||Jump and Remain Airborn for 45 Seconds||No|
|Achievement Farming 101||Kill over 350 Mobs in a Single Level||No|
|This Was Easier In Earlier Builds||Reach Endless Stage 14||No|
|I hope This Won't Break the Game||Tilt 10 Times in a Single Stage||No|
|Yes, Bombots Self-Destructing Counts...||Complete a Stage Without Anything but the Boss dying||No|
|At Least You'll Get An Achievement For It...||Die while a Boss is Exploding||No|
|And You Thought Magnetized Loot Was A Good Thing...||Complete a Stage without Picking up ANYTHING||No|
|Generally An Inadvisable Tactic||Pick up Four Difficulty++ Badges in a Single Life||No|
|What does "Tog_ImLame" mean?||Discover the Secret Code||No|
|Name||Chose All The Better Guns||BlueGrass Is Still the Best||Why would you do such a thing?||Don't Worry You Probably Won't Need That..||Shouldn't Just Once Be Enough?||Shops Are For Wimps||You Have Found The Motivator, Right?||Choose Your Gun Wisely||Start With a Jump...||Achievement Farming 101||This Was Easier In Earlier Builds||I hope This Won't Break the Game||Yes, Bombots Self-Destructing Counts...||At Least You'll Get An Achievement For It...||And You Thought Magnetized Loot Was A Good Thing...||Generally An Inadvisable Tactic||What does "Tog_ImLame" mean?|
|Description||Unlock all the Guns||Unlock all the Perks||Stomp a Hugbot to Death||Pick up 1000 Health Items While at Full Health||Kill That Dang Wall of Turrets Three Times||Accumulate 888 Gold In a Single Run||Find and Level The Motivator Gun to Level 5||Complete a Stage After Firing Exactly Fourteen Shots||Jump and Remain Airborn for 45 Seconds||Kill over 350 Mobs in a Single Level||Reach Endless Stage 14||Tilt 10 Times in a Single Stage||Complete a Stage Without Anything but the Boss dying||Die while a Boss is Exploding||Complete a Stage without Picking up ANYTHING||Pick up Four Difficulty++ Badges in a Single Life||Discover the Secret Code|