7 Days to Die
|The Fun Pimps
||The Fun Pimps Entertainment LLC
||13. Dez. 2013||22,99€||STEAM
|Developers||The Fun Pimps
|Publishers||The Fun Pimps Entertainment LLC
|Release Date||13. Dez. 2013|
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?With over 12 million copies sold, 7 Days to Die has defined the survival genre, with unrivaled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide. Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox RPG that came first. Navezgane awaits!
- Explore - Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want with many unique biomes.
- Craft – Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more with over 500 recipes. Learn more powerful recipes by finding schematics.
- Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design the ultimate fort to include traps, electric power, auto turrets, automated doors, gadgets and defensive positions to survive the undead. The world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Work together cooperatively to build settlements or work against each other raiding other player’s bases, it’s really up to you in a wasteland where zombies and outlaws rule the land.
- Create – Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to over 800 in-game items, nearly 2,000 unique building blocks and a painting system that offers over a quadrillion possibilities.
- Improve – Increase your skills in 5 major disciplines with a multitude of perks under each attribute. Gain additional skills by reading over 100 books. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG.
- Choose – Play the Navezgane campaign world, or dive back in with friends in a randomly-generated world with cities, towns, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads, caves and wilderness locations. The possibilities are infinite with nearly 400 unique locations.
- Combat – Encounter over 50 unique zombie archetypes including special infected with unique behaviors and attacks.
- Survive – Experience real hardcore survival mechanics with nearly 50 buff boosts/ailments including hunger, thirst, infections, broken bones, food poisoning, hypothermia, heat exhaustion, dysentery and more.
- Destroy – Buildings and terrain formations can collapse under their own weight from structural damage or poor building design.
- Loot – Scavenge the world for the best guns, weapons, tools, armor, clothing, which have quality ranges which govern attributes to provide hundreds of thousands of item permutations. Augment items by attaching a multitude of mods
- Quest – Meet Trader NPCs to buy and sell goods and complete quest jobs for rewards. Enjoy several quest types in over 200 questable locations.
- Customize – Create your own character or pick a preset and customize in-game even more with a huge selection of clothing and armor you can craft or loot in the world.
- Drive – Enjoy the badass vehicle system where you find all the parts, learn all the recipes and craft your own vehicle including bikes, minibikes, motorcycles, 4x4s and even take to the skies in gyrocopters.
- Farm or Hunt – Plant and grow gardens for sustainable resources or head out into the wilderness and hunt over a dozen unique wild animals.
|Cause he's the Ax Man||Craft your first Stone Ax||No|
|Good in the sack||Place your first sleeping bag, old bed or king sized bed||No|
|Playing Doctor||Stop a critical bleed-out with a bandage, first aid bandage or first aid kit||No|
|Handy Man||Craft your first wood frame||No|
|The Homestead Act||Place your first Land Claim||No|
|Alexander Bell||Craft 50 Items||No|
|Benjamin Franklin||Craft 500 Items||No|
|Henry Ford||Craft 1500 Items||No|
|Thomas Edison||Craft 5000 Items||No|
|The Grave Digger||Kill 10 zombies||No|
|The Embalmer||Kill 100 zombies||No|
|The Mortician||Kill 500 zombies||No|
|The Funeral Director||Kill 2500 zombies||No|
|Napoleon||Kill 10 Players||No|
|Julius Caesar||Kill 50 other players||No|
|Genghis Khan||Kill 100 other players||No|
|Alexander the great||Kill 250 other players||No|
|Christopher Columbus||Travel 10 Kilometers||No|
|Ferdinand Magellan||Travel 50 Kilometers||No|
|Marco Polo||Travel 250 Kilometers||No|
|Neil Armstrong||Travel 1000 Kilometers||No|
|Bite the dust||Die 5 Times||No|
|Knock em Dead||Die 25 Times||No|
|Your Number's Up||Die 100 Times||No|
|Meet Your Maker||Die 500 Times||No|
|Alive and Kicking||Reached 4 in Fortitude||No|
|Fit as a Fiddle||Reached 6 in Fortitude||No|
|Healthy as a Horse||Reached 8 in Fortitude||No|
|The Picture of Good Health||Reached 10 in Fortitude||No|
|Scavenger||Reached Gamestage 5||No|
|Adventurer||Reached Gamestage 25||No|
|Nomad||Reached Gamestage 125||No|
|Warrior||Reached Gamestage 250||No|
|Survivalist||Reached Gamestage 500||No|
|On top of the world||Reach for the sky?||No|
|Dig Deep||How low can you go?||No|
|The polar bare club||Cold enough for you?||No|
|Dirty Larry||You feel lucky?||No|
|Evil Knievel||You don't have a leg to stand on?||No|
|Brush with Death||50 Minutes Lived in a single Game||No|
|Near Death Experience||150 Minutes Lived in a single Game||No|
|Cheated Death||500 Minutes Lived in a single Game||No|
|Nearly Immortal||1250 Minutes Lived in a single Game||No|
|Name||Cause he's the Ax Man||Good in the sack||Playing Doctor||Handy Man||The Homestead Act||Alexander Bell||Benjamin Franklin||Henry Ford||Thomas Edison||The Grave Digger||The Embalmer||The Mortician||The Funeral Director||Napoleon||Julius Caesar||Genghis Khan||Alexander the great||Christopher Columbus||Ferdinand Magellan||Marco Polo||Neil Armstrong||Bite the dust||Knock em Dead||Your Number's Up||Meet Your Maker||Alive and Kicking||Fit as a Fiddle||Healthy as a Horse||The Picture of Good Health||Scavenger||Adventurer||Nomad||Warrior||Survivalist||On top of the world||Dig Deep||The polar bare club||Dirty Larry||Evil Knievel||Brush with Death||Near Death Experience||Cheated Death||Nearly Immortal|
|Description||Craft your first Stone Ax||Place your first sleeping bag, old bed or king sized bed||Stop a critical bleed-out with a bandage, first aid bandage or first aid kit||Craft your first wood frame||Place your first Land Claim||Craft 50 Items||Craft 500 Items||Craft 1500 Items||Craft 5000 Items||Kill 10 zombies||Kill 100 zombies||Kill 500 zombies||Kill 2500 zombies||Kill 10 Players||Kill 50 other players||Kill 100 other players||Kill 250 other players||Travel 10 Kilometers||Travel 50 Kilometers||Travel 250 Kilometers||Travel 1000 Kilometers||Die 5 Times||Die 25 Times||Die 100 Times||Die 500 Times||Reached 4 in Fortitude||Reached 6 in Fortitude||Reached 8 in Fortitude||Reached 10 in Fortitude||Reached Gamestage 5||Reached Gamestage 25||Reached Gamestage 125||Reached Gamestage 250||Reached Gamestage 500||Reach for the sky?||How low can you go?||Cold enough for you?||You feel lucky?||You don't have a leg to stand on?||50 Minutes Lived in a single Game||150 Minutes Lived in a single Game||500 Minutes Lived in a single Game||1250 Minutes Lived in a single Game|