||8. Aug. 2013||14,99€||STEAM
|Release Date||8. Aug. 2013|
DescriptionSpelunky is a unique platformer with randomized levels that offer a challenging new experience each time you play. Journey deep underground and explore fantastic places filled with all manner of monsters, traps, and treasure. You'll have complete freedom while you navigate the fully-destructible environments and master their many secrets. To stay or flee, to kill or rescue, to shop or steal... in Spelunky, the choice is yours and so are the consequences!
- "Roguelike" Platforming - Randomly-generated, fully-destructible levels are dense with danger. Quick thinking and a deep understanding will keep you alive along the knife's edge!
- Fill Your Journal - Track your progress with a dusty explorer's journal given to you by Yang, your mentor from another age.
- Local Co-op - Up to 4 players can join up to help or hinder in madcap cooperative play.
- Deathmatch - Unlock 72 diverse, deadly arenas to wage battle in against friends or bots.
- The Daily Challenge - Each day a new set of levels is generated for the Daily Challenge, a unique mode where you only get one chance per day to compete online against the rest of the Steam community.
- A Colorful Cast - A roster of 20 squishy explorers (16 unlockable) are waiting for you to make their greedy dreams come true!
- Tough Love - You're going to die in all kinds of painful, hilarious, and surprising ways. But with each mistake you'll learn more about how Spelunky works and get that much closer to solving its deepest mysteries!
|So It Begins||Beat the Tutorial.||No|
|Mines Shafted||Reach the Jungle.||No|
|Jungle Jammed||Reach the Ice Caves.||No|
|Ice Creamed||Reach the Temple.||No|
|Made It||Complete the game.||No|
|Big Money||Obtain 500,000 gold.||No|
|City of Gold||Reach the City of Gold.||No|
|Eternal Life||Obtain the Ankh.||No|
|Ironman||Complete the game without using shortcuts.||No|
|Speedlunky||Complete the game in under 8 minutes. No shortcuts.||No|
|Addicted||Play Adventure Mode 1000 times.||No|
|To Hell and Back||Complete the game the hard way.||No|
|Seen a Lot||Complete 50% of the journal.||No|
|Seen It All||Complete 100% of the journal.||No|
|Casanova||Rescue 10 or more damsels in one game.||No|
|Public Enemy||Kill 12 or more shopkeepers in one game.||No|
|Low Scorer||Complete the game without collecting any treasure. No shortcuts.||No|
|Good Teamwork||Complete the game with at least two players alive. No shortcuts.||No|
|Her Favorite||Win the kapala from Kali.||No|
|The Entire Gang||Rescue all 16 hidden characters.||No|
|Name||So It Begins||Mines Shafted||Jungle Jammed||Ice Creamed||Made It||Big Money||City of Gold||Eternal Life||Ironman||Speedlunky||Addicted||To Hell and Back||Seen a Lot||Seen It All||Casanova||Public Enemy||Low Scorer||Good Teamwork||Her Favorite||The Entire Gang|
|Description||Beat the Tutorial.||Reach the Jungle.||Reach the Ice Caves.||Reach the Temple.||Complete the game.||Obtain 500,000 gold.||Reach the City of Gold.||Obtain the Ankh.||Complete the game without using shortcuts.||Complete the game in under 8 minutes. No shortcuts.||Play Adventure Mode 1000 times.||Complete the game the hard way.||Complete 50% of the journal.||Complete 100% of the journal.||Rescue 10 or more damsels in one game.||Kill 12 or more shopkeepers in one game.||Complete the game without collecting any treasure. No shortcuts.||Complete the game with at least two players alive. No shortcuts.||Win the kapala from Kali.||Rescue all 16 hidden characters.|